While we are done covering some of the best jigsaws in the world, it is also true that not everyone can afford those top-notch and high-priced products. For users who need to get important work done in a price they can afford, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Jigsaw under 100 2019.
This is still a fairly better price because, under a price tag of $100, you can easily get a machine with a motor powered from 5 to 6 amps and would have at least 3-orbital settings for cutting at different angles. Some jigsaws like Bosch and Black + Decker might even have 4-orbital settings in their best jigsaw under 100.
Naturally, the list also covers some of the best jigsaws under $50 where you can still get speed as high as 3,000 SPM. However, the cutting power of the blades inside these economical jigsaws will most of the times be limited to wood and other lighter materials.
Best Jigsaw Under 100 2019 Reviews & Comparison:
So the Top 10 Best Jigsaw Under 100 in 2019 are:
1. BLACK + DECKER BDEJS600C Smart Select Jig Saw: Best Budget Jigsaw
To be fair and honest, none of the products have surprised us more than this BLACK + DECKER BDEJS600C Smart Select Jig Saw. It has a surprisingly low price for which it is offering a 5-amp motor which delivers up to 3,000 SPM and bevel cutting options up to 45 degrees.
As most of the users would require, it has a dust blower component installed and to easily change the blade, the tool-free design makes things convenient for you. All that’s remaining is to plug in your Black & Decker to get things started.
BLACK + DECKER BDEJS600C Main Features:
BLACK+DECKER BDEJS600C - Pros & Cons
- It is easily adjustable at various angles.
- A high-performance jigsaw for woodcutting
- Bring a stable cutting experience
- The precision has improved a lot
- Produced unnecessarily loud noise
- The speed is pretty hard to control
2. BLACK + DECKER BDEJS300C Jig Saw: Best Cheap Jigsaw
Even though there seems a major decline in amps of BLACK + DECKER BDEJS300C Jig Saw’s motor, it still doesn’t affect the speed of 3,000 SPM which you generally expect. However, the power requirement might change and you will need to settle for that.
The major features this jigsaw comes with would include the tool-free design, the quick dust blower, bevel cutting options, and to improve the visibility while working, a wire guide sightline has been added to the machine.
Though bevel cutting options aren’t many, the tilting of the base plate happens to provide that.
BLACK + DECKER BDEJS300C Main Features:
BLACK+DECKER BDEJS300C - Pros & Cons
- Great commercial and home-use performance
- Perfect for making smooth curves
- The blades are easier to chance
- The dust blower efficiently cleans the debris
- The blade is a bit flimsy
3. Porter Cable PCC650B Cordless Jigsaw – Best Jigsaw Under 100:
Porter Cable products might not be as rich in features as their predecessors on the list but what makes them earn the spot is the durability and easy to use design. Yes, now cutting of materials like wood and plastic gets easier with this Porter Cable PCC650B 20-volt MAX Lithium Bare Jigsaw operating at speed levels between 0 to 2,500 SPM.
The good thing is that it also has a dust blower which will help you in clearing out the debris with ease. It clears the line of visibility on the cut line and thus you achieve work with more precision.
Porter Cable PCC650B Main Features:
Porter Cable PCC650B - Pros & Cons
- It has an ergonomic design
- You can cut a variety of designs
- The speed dial function is enhanced
- The blade can be easily changed
- Not very ideal for beginners
- No U-shank support
4. TACKLIFE Advanced Jigsaw: Best Low-Cost Jigsaw
TACKLIFE Advanced 6.7 Amp 3000 SPM Jigsaw can be considered as the best jigsaw under 50 dollars mark. Well, why shouldn’t it be? It has everything from 3000 SPM speed to debris blower and an LED light which allows you to greatly improve the visibility of the cutting line, especially during the nighttime.
When we love is the design of this TACKLIKE jigsaw which is not only durable and lightweight but also quite stylish in the first place. For the safety of the users, there is the angle lock and then the tool-free design allows you to change blades with ease.
TACKLIFE Advanced Main Features:
TACKLIFE Advanced - Pros & Cons
- The most demanded laser guide technology
- Also, it has got a LED light
- Both T and U blades supported
- The motor is quite powerful
- Not so popular for performance.
- A little expensive than features
5. Bosch JS260 Top-Handle Jigsaw: Best Corded Jigsaw Under 100
Bosch products in this price range are quite rare and the one which we found massively suitable for everyone is this Bosch JS260 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw. With this jigsaw, you are going to get a powerful 120-volt consuming motor which comes with a top-handle design. This is ergonomic enough to cut any piece of wood and metal with ease.
The speed dial is given in this one where you can work at different speed levels and get the finest end product. Don’t forget that there also are features like adjustable dust blower and LED light to clear the debris from the cutting line and see things clearly.
Bosch JS260 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw also has a tool-free design so you can now remove on a blade and install another with ease. The 4-orbital settings will allow you to work with different blade strokes for versatility in the work.
Bosch JS260 Main Features:
Bosch JS260 - Pros & Cons
- An affordable and powerful jigsaw
- The speed levels are for professionals
- The dust blower makes your life easy
- Changing blades is easier with tool-free technology
- The plastic quick release isn’t quite durable
- Not others we can think of
6. Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jig Saw: Best Jigsaw Under 100 for Beginners
When you are not doing so great with the budget and need to get a project done quickly, you will need to compromise on durability but not a single thing otherwise with Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jig Saw. Also, there is only one natural bevel cutting option and that is when you tilt the base. However, it works at 45 degrees which would be great for you.
Some of the major components which come alongside this Black + Decker Jigsaw are vacuum adaptor, wood cutting blade, and a hex key. Never forget that there still are 4-orbital settings so you can always explore your options while working with the product.
The motor installed inside this Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jig Saw is only 4.0 amps so the speed levels are going to be limited. This, however, is still perfect for woodwork and of course, it comes with enough speed limit to get things done.
Black + Decker BDEJS4C Main Features:
Black + Decker BDEJS4C - Pros & Cons
- The enhanced safety due to wire cage
- The settings can be customized for the orbit
- You can plenty of power from its motor
- It vibrates a lot and unnecessarily
- The plastic power cord
- Adjusting angles is a difficult job
7. Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 Cordless Jig Saw: Best Cordless Jigsaw Under 100
Things do get better with the price and this Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jig Saw is a pure example of that. The most expensive on this list, Hitachi CJ18DGLP4, is also the richest on the list with 4 bevel cutting angles extending up to 45 degrees, an LED light, dust blower, and extra batteries for extended backup.
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jig Saw is purely a premium thing for professionals which is durable and lightweight allowing even beginners, to begin with. The orbital options are only three but these angles would still be more than enough to get things done quickly.
The jigsaw also has on-tool storage where you can keep up to six blades at a time. Features like these also make it one of the most portable jigsaws. It is so durable that you get a lifetime warranty on the design of the product.
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 Main Features:
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 - Pros & Cons
- An impressive soft handle for working
- The better 45-degree bevel cutting angles
- The long-lasting battery
- A very portable jigsaw
- This could be pricey
- Changing blades isn’t that convenient
8. TECCPO Jig Saw with Laser Guide: Best Jigsaw Under 100 for DIY Projects
Under a price of 50 dollars, this TECCPO 6.5 Amp 3000SPM Jig Saw comes with everything need a user needs. In fact, it does more than by bringing the laser guide technology which is a guarantee of precise and accurate woodcutting work. In fact, since its 6.5 amp motor brings up to 3,000 SPM, you can even cut harder materials.
The wiring inside the motor is of copper which means better conduction and thus maximum efficiency and work performance. This is a corded jigsaw and even though it might be heavier than the others, it is still portable enough for the professionals.
The 3,000 SPM speed can be adjusted at various speed levels to optimize the quality of the work. With the laser guide technology, you will be tracking the cut line better. This allows you to keep your work safe and precise and achieve accuracy never achieved before.
TECCPO Main Features:
TECCPO Jig Saw - Pros & Cons
- A powerful jigsaw in an average price
- The blades are sharper than usual
- Brings all four angles to work with
- A perfect machine for smaller projects
- The laser isn’t quite accurate
- Changing base plate is a hectic job
9. Ryobi One+ P523: Best Orbital Jigsaw under 100
Though it puts a certain limit of working with T-blades, the Ryobi jigsaw with the rest of its features is quite versatile. We admire this wood and metal cutting machine for its bevel and orbital options, tool-free design, trigger lock system for the security of users, and LED lighting which allows you to see clearly especially during the nighttime.
Ryobi One+ P523 has a long-lasting and powerful battery which only requires 18V for faster charging. The blade saving base of this jigsaw allows the blade to dig deeper into the material and deliver a very precise and accurate end product. The dust blower keeps the debris away the blade doesn’t get stuck and this surely enhances the lifetime of the blade.
For making accurate curves and straight cuts, you can work with different angles. For them, there are 4-orbital and also 4 bevel cutting options. Though you must know the better adjustments.
Ryobi One+ P523 Main Features:
Ryobi One+ P523 - Pros & Cons
- Rated highly by the beginners
- The light is bright and positioned accurately
- You can cutline in its light with ease
- The battery consumption is too high
10. SKIL JS314901 Corded Jig Saw: Best Woodworking Jigsaw
There is a couple of things which SKIL achieves better than all of them and those are the cutting efficiency and quickly adjust angled cutting. So the 10th pick for the list is SKIL 6 Amp Corded Jig Saw JS314901, It is one of the best jigsaw under 100 which has plenty of features to deliver including the clear view precision, bright light for seeing things clearly, and the bust blower.
Talking about the high-cutting efficiency of SKIL 6 Amp Corded Jig Saw- JS314901, this is a feature which we like the most about this particular jigsaw. This thing is achieved with the help of 4-orbital settings and angled cutting where the angles can be quickly adjusted while you are working.
The bright halo light used in the jigsaw burns 10 times brighter than any other LED light used in the fellow jigsaws. Also, it is the debris clearer which blows away all the dust to avoid blade stuck and a clear vision of the cutline.
SKIL JS314901 Main Features:
SKIL JS314901 - Pros & Cons
- The portability is greatly enhanced
- A very powerful corded jigsaw
- The variable speed trigger for smart work
- Speeding up is a little underwhelming
- You can’t know the SPM on the dial
Quality over quantity and cheap product, this is a motto we aspire to. However, while you are not doing so great with the budget, you can choose any of these quality jigsaws which are available in almost all affordable price ranges. So choose from these Best Jigsaw under 100 2019 and make your work easier.