A jigsaw is one of hardest engineering tools to be chosen in the market. The buyers have to check for various factors and see if a product meets their requirement. If you are facing the same problem while choosing a jigsaw, we can make the process easier for you by bringing the best jigsaw for the money you are paying.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Jigsaws for the Money 2019. In this particular, the price of the products will be playing a major part in the rankings. While some of the premium jigsaws do cost more, there are many others who get the required job done and cost a lot less than the others.
However, we aren’t going to let factors like performance, quality, and features go alone since bringing quality and high-performance products have always been our motto. We will considering the motor power, cutting angles, blade replacement system, security features, grip type, and the design of a jigsaw as well.
So the objective and process are quite clear about how we are going to do what we have to. Now, we shall move on to our list of 10 Best Jigsaws for the Money in 2019.
Best Jigsaw for the Money 2019 Reviews & Comparison:
Let’s have a look at the Comparison table of Best Jigsaws for the Money in 2019.
1.DEWALT DCS331B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Jigsaw:
Depending on factors including price, the number of features, and performance which suit this list, we have chosen DEWALT DCS331B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Jigsaw for the first spot on the list. While working with this best professional jigsaw, you will find yourself in more control due to the elegant and ergonomic handle design and overall handling of the machine.
The features like the tool-free blade changing system, 4-position orbital action, and a powerful motor of 20-volt are there to boost your work performance. However, it is considered only to be one of the best jigsaws for woodcutting. If it would support U-shank, it was powerful enough to cut through harder materials with ease.
DEWALT DCS331B Main Features:
DEWALT DCS331B - Pros & Cons
- Very good overall quality of the jigsaw.
- Controlling it is super easy for pros.
- The most effective brake system to stop the machine.
- No batteries included in the pack.
- The charger must be bought separately.
2.Bosch JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jigsaw:
Even professionals these days go for the cordless jigsaws due to the portability and freedom of work which they allow. Considering that as one of the most important requirements, we chose to bring this Bosch JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jigsaw for the 2nd pick. Before this quality jigsaw runs out of stock, make sure to read the review and go for it.
The users whether they are beginners or pros, look for efficiency, comfort, and convenience so they can focus more on the creativity. Well, this is exactly the vibe which you getting while working with this Bosch jigsaw. It should be clearer about it after reading the following features.
Bosch JS120BN Main Features:
Bosch JS120BN - Pros & Cons
- The barrel grip is ergonomic and lightweight to handle.
- The blade changing system is also quite easy.
- The short battery time bothers the users.
- No storage case provided alongside.
3.Black + Decker BDEJS300C Jigsaw:
We have various trust issues with Black & Decker jigsaws mainly because of their not so durable design and also the grip which seems too over-the-top. However, it is still rich enough that we could rank Black & Decker BDEJS300C Jigsaw on the 3rd spot of our list mainly because of the speed range, security features, wire guard sightline channel, and base plate tilts.
For different designs, you sometimes needs to try the complex bevel cuts and many jigsaws lack the ability to allow you the freedom for it. However, this Black & Decker BDEJS300C Jigsaw has a base plate tilting feature allowing to make all bevel cuts you want to make.
Black + Decker BDEJS300C Main Features:
Black + Decker BDEJS300C - Pros & Cons
- Your chance towards most accurate working.
- A compact and lightweight jigsaw for pros.
- The amazing and affordable price tag.
- The stroke length is always shorter.
- Not very good at cutting straight.
4.SKIL 4295-01 4.5 Amp Variable Speed Jigsaw:
The SKIL jigsaws have been off-list from our articles but finding a place in a list of best jigsaws for the money is fairly easy for the brand. While we agree that they do not always produce the required durability as you require, it has enough features especially for beginners and others who cannot the most expensive of brands.
So this SKIL 4295-01 4.5 Amp Variable Speed Jigsawis a combination of features like dust blower, the quick blade change system, both T and U shank compatibility, and the variable speed trigger based on the 2-finger design. The open foot design adds to the cutline visibility which is our top priority.
SKIL 4295-01 Main Features:
SKIL 4295-0 - Pros & Cons
- The enhanced visibility for working accurately.
- It has a powerful dust blower installed.
- You can work on any material type with it.
- Not very durable though.
- Not an impressive SKIL grip design as usual.
5.Meterk E4160 Professional 400W Jigsaw:
Our 5th pick for the list Meterk 3000 SPM Jigsaw is even cheaper and while reviewing it, we found that it surprisingly has a better grip design which is unlike the previous product. However, it lacks both the T and U shank compatibility so there are supposed limitations on all the cutting you can do. But, it should still be easier since it delivers 3000 SPM speed.
We also liked Meterk 3000 SPM Jigsaw for its bevel cutting angles including 15, 30, and 45 degrees. The locking button has been added for security so that the machine doesn’t trigger accidently. For a prolonged use, it has dust removal and heat dissipation features as well.
Meterk E4160 Profeessional 400W Jigsaw Main Features:
Meterk Profeessional 400W Jigsaw - Pros & Cons
- Great features to prolong the jigsaw’s life.
- Heat dissipation and dust removal system.
- The blades can changed with ease and quickly.
- Again, not a very durable design.
- The base plate doesn’t tilt very well.
6.Bosch JSH180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw:
We haven’t come up with a lot of Bosch products which are cordless, however, this Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw suits this list perfectly and is our 6th pick for the list. Besides the cordless and portable design, it has some special features like the vast on-board deck bevel wrench storage providing convenience and portability for the professionals.
Though it only supports the T-shank blades, their cutting action is much better than U-shank, especially when it comes to woodcutting. Also, there are important accessories like LED light and dust blower to clear the cutline from debris and make it more visible. Even while working, you can easily change the blade without touching the hot machine.
Bosch JSH180B Cordless Jigsaw Main Features:
Bosch JSH180B Cordless Jigsaw- Pros & Cons
- The enhanced motor and battery protection.
- Work with better bevel angles due to the adjustable footplate.
- It brings maximum cutline visibility with the LED and dust blower.
- Getting started with this one is difficult.
- Not an immediate jigsaw for beginners.
7.PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital:
It doesn’t matter whether you pay less or more, all buyers want to get the best value for the money they have paid. Our 7th pick for the list is PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jigsaw and it has the required abilities to do so. With its 6-amp motor, 7-position speed dial, and lock-on button, this is definitely going to suit most of the users.
PORTER-CABLE PCE345 Main Features:
PORTER-CABLE PCE345- Pros & Cons
- Brings best value for the price you way.
- Very impressive 4 orbital settings.
- You cut wood, plastic, PVC, and metals.
- The design is quite elegant and ergonomic.
- There is no dust blower.
- A lot of alignment problems.
8.Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw:
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw is our 8th pick for the list. It is known for an overall ergonomic design and handle so you can work with ease. Its 3-mode orbital action allows you to cut with accuracy and efficiency to get the design you desire. Then, there are features like an LED flashlight to make the cutline even more visible.
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 Main Features:
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 - Pros & Cons
- The LED is bright enough to enlighten the cutline.
- The grip is soft and ergonomic for better handling.
- You can cut various materials with this orbital jigsaw.
- Buying batteries separately increase the cost.
- Not a recommended jigsaw for pulling heavy jobs off.
9.Makita XVJ03Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Jigsaw:
When a cordless jigsaw feature a battery made of Lithium-ion, you know you are going to enjoy a prolonged battery life. Well, that is again delivered to you by our 9th pick which is Makita XVJ03Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Jigsaw. However, it has only 18-volt battery so you will be getting a maximum speed of 2,600 SPM with it.
Makita XVJ03Z Main Features:
Makita XVJ03Z - Pros & Cons
- The battery charges quickly.
- Used for versatile cutting of various materials.
- The LED light allows you to see clearly.
- You need to pay extra for charger and battery.
- It is portable but needs to be charged after every few hours.
10.WEN 3602 6 Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw:
WEN 3602 6 Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw is our final pick for the list and even though it is not a brand which most people prefer, it is affordable and has plenty of features for which you might consider this as an alternative. It has the required speed range, bevel cutting options up to 45 degrees, and the lightweight design with a lock-on trigger.
WEN 3602 Main Features:
WEN 3602 - Pros & Cons
- Work in any direction with 45-degree bevel.
- You can also work at both vertical and orbital positions.
- The onboard storage is wide and has an orbital knob.
- It cannot pull of heavy jobs.
- Blades might deflect while cutting metals.
Finally, we are done with all the reviews for our list of best jigsaws for the money. Now it is up to you whether you want to save some money or make sure that you get the best working performance. Never compromise on the jigsaw quality when you need to work with various materials, however, the money saving option is also valid when all you need to cut is some wood.