How well a jigsaw is going to cut depends a lot on its blades. However, there are certain other factors which we must consider and that’s why making a choice becomes difficult.
In our list of 10 Best Jigsaw Blades 2019, we are going to enlist the sharpest jigsaw blades which are also known for their durable design and enhanced portability bringing a better experience.
Best Jigsaw Blades 2019 Reviews & Comparison:
Let’s have a look at Top 10 Best Jigsaw Blades 2019 along with their features and reviews.
1. Bosch T5002 – Best T-Shank Jigsaw Blades:
When Bosch is mostly your first choice while buying a jigsaw then the perfect blade for it would be from the brand itself. Thus, we are introducing this Bosch 10-Piece Assorted T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set T5002 where you get 10 high-quality blades while saving a good sum of money. These different types of blades in the set would add more functionality and versatility in the work. The main features of the product are:
Bosch T5002 Main Features:
These blades are designed to fit all jigsaw brands. However, you must look out for the size which your jigsaw shaft requires. The Bosch Jigsaw models on which you can mount these blades include T101B, T119BO, T144D, T118A, and T118B. This set is one of the best sellers due to its high-quality blades and cheaper price which it offers.
Bosch T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set T5002 - Pros & Cons
- Six blades designed especially for Bosch models only.
- The set brings compatibility with other brands as well.
- One of the most durable and convenient sets.
- It is known for adding versatility and functionality in the work.
- None that need a mention.
2. DEWALT DW3742C – Best Jigsaw Blade for Plywood:
This is an even bigger set which is made for both DEWALT and Bosch jigsaws. Bigger because it has 14 pieces of blades where blades are of 6, 10, 12, 18, and 32 inches. The set consists of some very durable blades which are not only best jigsaw blades for wood but for metals as well. Most of the blades are 4-inches long while the others for 18 and 32 TPI are 3 inches. These blades bring tons of applications from metal to woodcutting. The main features are:
DEWALT DW3742C Main Features:
DEWALT T-Shank Jigsaw Blade Set - Pros & Cons
- A durable set of blades for cutting wood and metal.
- 14-piece jigsaw blade set at an affordable price.
- The blades of different sizes are present.
- Only good for Bosch and DEWALT.
- The two available sizes are still limited.
3. Bosch T30W – Best Jigsaw Blades for Wood:
You now get 30-piece Jigsaw set by Bosch in the price which you paid for the first pick. The difference, however, remains of the type and quality. With the blades in this set, you can only cut through wood and that would be the only application. These aren’t durable enough to work with metal. Though these are perfect for people who only need these for woodcutting work and then 30 blades for 30 bucks is a pretty huge deal. Some of the major features we would like to discuss are:
Bosch Y30W Main Features:
Bosch T30W Jigsaw Blades Set - Pros & Cons
- These are affordable.
- Cut cleanly through the wood.
- Brings a faster woodcutting experience.
- The varied availability of sizes.
- Also, these add to stability.
- Cannot cut through metal.
4. Hitachi 725397 – Best Jigsaw Blades for Metal:
Not everyone uses a jigsaw for cutting wood. For those who have got to deal with more abrasive materials like fiberglass-reinforced plastic and other metals. In that case, we would recommend these Hitachi 725397 4-Inch 6 TPI Jig Saw Blades. Now, this best jigsaw metal blades might cost you a little more than the casual blades, but what you pay is definitely worth it. Also, their special design is made for the siding and coarse cutting of the mentioned materials. The main features are:
Hitachi 725397Hitachi 725397 Main Features:
Don’t forget that with Hitachi 725397 4-Inch 6 TPI Jig Saw Blades, you are getting a 5-year warranty.
Hitachi 725397 Jig Saw Blades - Pros & Cons
- The ideal metal-cutting design.
- Enhanced strength and durability.
- Better coarse cutting than any blade on the list.
- These are definitely expensive.
- Limited jigsaw support.
5. Gunpla OT429 – Best Jigsaw Blade for Hardwood:
Looking for durability and strength for cutting faster through the wood might lead you to these Gunpla 15 Pcs Jig Saw Blades. Some high-quality carbon steel is used in the making of these blades which makes it quite easier to work. However, you will need to be creative with your work and the power which is required shall be delivered by your jigsaw containing these blades by Gunpla. Some of the major cut types you can make with these blades include fast, curved, and plunge. The major features are enlisted below:
Gunpla OT429 Main Features:
What you have got to know that these blades are good for cutting both soft and hardwood. Also, through hardwood, it can cut quite fast so you will be in for a full treat.
Gunpla OT429 Jig Saw Blades - Pros & Cons
- One of the finest T-shaped shanks.
- Perfect for soft and hardwood cutting.
- The ground and side set blades.
- Teeth will be worn faster on higher speeds.
- Some durability concerns are there.
6. BLACK+DECKER 75-626 – Best Jigsaw Blade for Aluminum:
These BLACK+DECKER 75-626 Assorted Jigsaw Blades are only for those who would like to bring some intricacy in their work. Yes, with these blades, you might not get the same fast woodcutting experience but with more power, you can cut yourself some delicacy. The good thing is that these are suitable for both metal and woodcutting. The major features are:
BLACK+DECKER 75-626 Main Features:
BLACK+DECKER Jigsaw Blades Set - Pros & Cons
- Both metal and woodwork can be done.
- The blades are powerful and durable.
- Even fits on U-shank jigsaws.
- Not the finest things for fast work.
- U-shank must be installed separately.
7. Bosch T101AO3 – Best Quality Jigsaw Blades:
This is a set of five blades based on the T-shank design and is known for bringing some powerful wood and metal cutting experience. You would be able to work with precision and enhanced accuracy even on the most delicate of designs. This is only a pack of 3 by Bosch and it is better if you these alongside the jigsaw from them.
Bosch T101AO3 Main Features:
Bosch T101AO3 3-Piece Jigsaw Blades have got pointed teeth which allow you to work on either side of the piece you are working on. Also, these are designed in a way to allow you to work with delicacy, precision, and accuracy.
Bosch T101AO3 3-Piece Jigsaw Blades - Pros & Cons
- For fast and efficient cutting.
- The durable and precision cutting.
- The blades are sharp and give smooth curves.
- The set is costly.
- HCS material isn’t that durable.
8. Lenox – Best Metal Cutting Jigsaw Blade:
A single blade for 10 bucks might seem an expensive deal to some which it actually is but when seeing that the blade is a bi-metal made and has the ability of faster cutting without any deflection, the deal should eventually sound fine. Not just that it cuts with precision but also brings a smooth finishing and straight cuts. The main features are:
Lenox Main Features:
Lenox Tools Bi-Metal Jigsaw Blade - Pros & Cons
- A perfect blade for medium metal cutting.
- The precision sharpness and smoothness is guaranteed.
- One of the sharpest blades you can get.
- Certainly an expensive deal.
9. Milwaukee – Best T-Shank Metal/Wood Cutting Blade:
When you have got a jigsaw by Milwaukee, it is better that you use their blades as well because their performance and design are optimized right according to the shape and design of the jigsaw itself. For general purposes, we recommend getting this Milwaukee 49-22-1178 T-Shank Metal/Wood Cutting Jig Saw Blade which is a durable T-shank alternative to have. It is pretty easy to install on the top of a jigsaw and the rest of the features are:
Milwaukee Main Features:
Milwaukee Metal/Wood Cutting Jigsaw Blade - Pros & Cons
- Bring a properly curved and smooth finishing.
- A very durable blade to own.
- What you will love is its ease of use.
- Not optimal for other jigsaw brands.
- Not an economical package either.
10. SKIL 94916 – Best Jigsaw Blade for Drywall:
It is rare when a brand like SKIL finds the last spot on the list. However, the choice is hard to make and this SKIL 94916 16pc Jigsaw Blade Set with its carbon steel made design and durable material is here for you to serve. These are handy for scroll, fine and fast cutting in wood, smooth and fast cutting in metal and multi-purpose cutting in plastic and composite materials. Some of the major features are:
SKIL 94916 Main Features:
SKIL Jigsaw Blade Set - Pros & Cons
- A good multipurpose blade set.
- The blades are durable and sharp.
- A durable and fast working solution.
- Require a U-shank for installation on casual jigsaws.
Best Jigsaw Blades 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
Jigsaw Blade Types: