Most of the top brands demand a heavy sum of the money which cannot be afforded by everyone. However, even when you haven’t got a heavy price in your pocket, you can do some research and find some of the best budget jigsaw in a fairly handsome amount of money. We will be discussing the best cheap jigsaw of them in our today’s review.
So in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Budget and Cheap Jigsaw 2019. To rank these products, we mostly consider the factor of price and for the budget, we will set the budget mark of 50 dollars. Though some products on the list will definitely exceed that price since the best jigsaws under 100 can also be considered affordable.
The other factors will most definitely be the performance, quality, speed of the jigsaw, the motor power, and the sharpness of quality of the blades used in a particular jigsaw. The features like the bevel angle of a particular jigsaw and the effectiveness of the orbital action have also been considered.
For now, we will simply move on to the 10 Best Budget Jigsaw reviews in 2019 and help you choose the suitable jigsaw for yourself.
Best Budget Jigsaw 2019 Reviews & Comparison:
1. Black + Decker BDEJS600C Smart Select Jigsaw:
When it comes to the factor of a fair price, there hasn’t been a generous brand other than Black and Decker. For this list, we have chosen this Black + Decker BDEJS600C Smart Select Jigsaw as our first pick. This best budget jigsaw is cheap, fairly powerful with 3,000 SPM speed, has the ability of 45-degree bevel cutting, and is very stable due to the adjustable shoe.
To enhance the precision of the cuts with this jigsaw, we have got the wire guard technology inside this best cheap jigsaw in 2019. Also, the dust blower would be constantly blowing off the debris for a clearer line of sight on the cutline.
Black + Decker BDEJS600C Main Features:
Black + Decker BDEJS600C - Pros & Cons
- The enhanced wire guard technology.
- The orbit size can be customized as well.
- Changing blades is easier with keyless blade clamp.
- The dust blower is also installed.
- Not as durable as you expect.
- It can’t cut multiple materials.
2. TACKLIFE Advanced 6.7 Amp 3000 SPM Jigsaw:
While counting all of the factors we talk about all the time, we sometimes forget ones such as the grip of a jigsaw which has a greater effect on the final product. Well, that factor has been given much importance while ranking this TACKLIFE Advanced 6.7 Amp 3000 SPM Jigsaw for the 2nd spot on this list.
TACKLIFE Advanced 6.7 Amp 3000 SPM Jigsaw is definitely one of the best budget jigsaws under 50 with a long corded design, the motor which contains pure copper wide for maximum conduction to deliver speed range of about 3,000 SPM, and of course, it also has 45 degrees bevel cutting options.
TACKLIFE Advanced Main Features:
TACKLIFE Advanced - Pros & Cons
- The security features are fabulously enhanced.
- Both LEDs and laser guide is present in it.
- One of the most durable corded jigsaws.
- An affordable and cheap jigsaw to buy.
- The weight is quite heavy though.
- The blades in the box aren’t quite great.
3. Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jigsaw:
Our third pick for the list is Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jigsaw which own a 4-amp motor enough to deliver the optimal speed for cutting. Also, this is going to be the cheapest jigsaw on the list so you shouldn’t expect a big list of premium features. However, it is good for getting the work done such as woodcutting at a fair price.
This 4-amp Black + Decker BDEJS4C Jigsaw has got a variable speed dial on which you can choose between different settings. Also, this is a 4-orbital cutting action blade with bevel cutting angles available up to 45 degrees.
Black + Decker BDEJS4C Main Features:
Black + Decker BDEJS4C - Pros & Cons
- The most affordable jigsaw in 2019.
- It is good for wood and plastic cutting.
- There are four orbital settings enabled.
- Bevel cutting gets better with the tilting plate.
- The plastic guard hides the blade cutting.
- Only good for small projects.
4. WEN 33606 6.6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw:
Just when you aren’t doing so great with the budget, there are brands like WEN and SKIL who come forward to save the day. For the 4th pick of this list, we have chosen WEN 33606 6.6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw which is really powerful with its 6.6-amp motor delivering about 3,300 SPM speed. Also, there are different speed levels to switch between.
Also, to increase the safety of the users, there is a lock-on trigger switch which must be opened before starting it. The other accessories include a bevel footplate, a wood blade, and of course, a 2-year warranty ensuring the quality of this jigsaw.
WEN 33606 Main Features:
WEN 33606 - Pros & Cons
- Bevel this easily up to 45 degrees with the resting plate.
- There is a lock-on trigger switch for your safety.
- It has a pretty lightweight design for working.
- No major cons against the amazing reputation.
5. SKIL JS314901 6 Amp Corded Jigsaw:
Though it is not as high powered and amazing as its predecessor on this list, our 5th pick for the list SKIL JS314901 6 Amp Corded Jigsaw can be bought as its smart alternative. The cutting efficiency of this orbital jigsaw is very high which allow the smooth cutting operating throughout the working experience for pros and beginners.
The dust blower is present and it comes with an on/off switch so you can use it whenever needed. Also, the blade replacement of this machine is much more efficient. The light installed in this one is almost 10 times brighter than usual jigsaw lights.
SKIL JS314901 Main Features:
SKIL JS314901 - Pros & Cons
- One of the highly efficient machines for cutting wood.
- It also works better to cut materials like PVC and metals.
- You can perform a variety of cuts at different angles.
- The durability isn’t as high as expected.
- The grip could be better as well.
6. Meterk E4160 3000 SPM Jigsaw:
A lot of buyers get confused or already convinced when they see higher SPM rates. However, you should also look for the speed levels whether they are available or not as they are in this Meterk 3000 SPM Jigsaw. This is our 6th pick for the list because of being lightweight and powerful, cutting abilities, and different speed levels available.
With this Meterk 3000 SPM Jigsaw, you can start at very low-speed settings to make a proper initial cut and then work at various bevel cutting angles including 0, 15, 30, and 45. Also, there is a button for locking that particular angle to reduce any error that could occur.
Meterk E4160 Main Features:
Meterk E4160 - Pros & Cons
- An affordable jigsaw to get most of the work done.
- You can work fast with this one to save time.
- One of the best woodcutting tools.
- The overall quality isn’t so great.
7. PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jigsaw:
The issue with the low-priced jigsaws is that you can never really rely on the overall quality and durability of the machine. So after raising some of your budget, you can get this PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jigsaw which is an embodiment of high quality and durability.
It is a powerful, durable, and lightweight jigsaw with 7-position dial and 4-orbital settings integrated into the system. It has also got a keyless clamp which can be removed with hands to change the blades. The other features are:
PORTER-CABLE PCE345 Main Features:
PORTER-CABLE PCE345 - Pros & Cons
- A very durable jigsaw.
- For prolonged use with a lock-on button
- Four orbital settings are available.
- The price which is unlike this list.
- Its grip is a little slippery.
8. PORTER-CABLE PCC650B 20-volt MAX Lithium Bare Jigsaw:
It has got an effective dust blower to clean the debris off the cutline and also an easy tool-free blade change system which doesn’t require a key to open it. The other main features are:
PORTER-CABLE PCC650B Main Features:
PORTER-CABLE PCC650B - Pros & Cons
- A very durable and portable cordless jigsaw.
- The best budget jigsaw under 100.
- A lightweight and powerful tool for cutting.
- It can’t cut steel which is a new low.
- Not quite ideal for the beginners.
9. Dobetter DBCJS20 Cordless Jigsaw for Woodworking:
However, being a jigsaw with limited features but since it only costs 25 bucks, it seemed like a good option for the list of best cheap jigsaws. The following are the main features of the tool:
Dobetter DBCJS20 Main Features:
Dobetter DBCJS20 Cordless Jig Saw - Pros & Cons
- Both T and U shank is supported.
- Cut wood, plastic, and steel.
- The tool-free system is present.
- Very cheap overall quality.
- Battery and charger aren’t included.
10. TACKLIFE Classic PJS03A 5-Amp 3000 SPM Jigsaw:
It has everything from a motor of pure copper to parallel guard and dust extraction mechanism to enhance the quality of the work you are doing. Also, it is a powerful and lightweight jigsaw which enables you to work faster than usual.
TACKLIFE Classic PJS03A Main Features:
TACKLIFE Classic PJS03A - Pros & Cons
- A tool with maximum security for the users.
- The quality heat-release and dust extraction system.
- An even effective tool-free blade change system.
- All we hear is praise from the users so no cons for this one.
Though price could be a big issue for many users and that is the exact reason for which this list was formed, we would still like you to add some bucks to your budget to get the better ones with the better overall quality so that you might not regret your decision in the future. With that note, choose from our list of 10 best budget jigsaw in 2019 and start working on your cutting projects.